Please note that this specific Leather Jacket is offered with best deal discount price to ensure a Perfect Fitting Leather Jacket only for our esteemed Click To Caart customers. All our standard size Leather Jackets are backed with 100% pure leather jacket Fit Guarantee & hassle-free returns (in case of any reason whatsoever you can always contact us about your query). We send you a standard USA leather jacket as per the size chart provided with the listing pictures, we will 100% make sure that YOU WILL GET A PERFECT LEATHER JACKET!
Men’s Distressed Brown Cafe Racer Quilted Shoulder Motorcycle Brown Biker Leather Jacket
30 DAY EASY RETURNS
FREE SHIPPING FOR ALL
- Material: Made With Premium Quality Real Leather
- Free Shipping
- Estimated Delivery 10 T0 15 Days
- Soft Polyester Lining lining
- Zipper closure
- Internal: Soft Polyester Lining
- Pockets: Four Outside Zipper & Two Inside Pockets | Sleeves: Zipper Cuffs
- No Hassle Returns & Refunds, 30 Days Money Back Guarantee, 100% Satisfaction and Top Customer Service.
- Check the size chart for your best fit jacket as according to your body size
- Detailed Size Chart Has Been Attached For Perfect Fitting. Kindly Select Your Size Efficiently. When selecting a size, please leave at least 5-6 inches room from body measurement to get a slim fit. For example, if the chest circumference is 40 inches, please select a jacket with chest of 46 inches to get slim fit. E.g ( 40 + 6 ) = 46 inches
Click To Caart Provide Free And Fast Shipping And Deliver Your Products At your Home
Click To Caart Gives You The Premium Jackets Quality
Click To Caart Gives You 25 To 30% Off On All Products
Click To Caart Gives You The Best Secure Credit/Debit Card Facilities For Your Payments
Easy Returns/ Refunds
Click To Caart Gives You 30 Days Easy Return / Refund Guarantee
X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, X-Large, XX-Large, 3X-Large
Best website for leather jackets i bought many times
99% of the jacket is great. Sleeves are a little too long, as others mentioned. I’m 6’0″ and it reaches to the middle of my thumb. That’s a minor quibble, though, as the rest of the jacket is fantastic…except for the pockets.
I can’t really tell if the seams came loos or it’s just the lining material that’s garbage, but both pockets came loose where they connect to the leather on the bottom part of the pocket, and I felt it happen in both of them. It wasn’t a tearing feel, but more like undoing a ziploc bag. They just kinda…slid loose.
Now the pocket liners are only connected at the top and every time I put my hands in them I miss the liner and put my hands in between the leather and the interior layer, where you’re not supposed to be able to access.